Hire me for a 10-minute-sermon or a multi-day event. I’ve preached in multiple churches from a variety of denominations, taught in church and seminary settings, participated in many panel discussions, and keynoted a retreat.
Here are some groups of people who have hired me in the past. You’re welcome to contact the priest or pastor at each to hear about their community’s experience:
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral, Seattle for Cathedral Day 2018
- St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, Ballard
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Seattle: archive available
- Our Lady of Guadalupe, Redmond: Sermons delivered in both English and Spanish
- Evergreen Mennonite Church, Kirkland
- OneLife Community Church, Seattle
- Assemblies of God regional youth retreat, Love Your Selfie
I’m especially gifted at engaging grief and starting conversations that can be uncomfortable, especially conversations on women’s experiences. Are you interested in having someone preach in conversation with the #MeToo movement? Would you like someone to engage your congregation in an afternoon session on grief during collective traumas such as mass shootings, hate crimes, and racism? Do you want some feedback and coaching for your own preaching? Maybe I can help.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org